At Exclusive Wellbeing, we are always welcome enquiries from skilled health and wellbeing practitioners who share our vision for service excellence in the community.
If you are qualified and have a special interest in health and wellbeing, and wish to work in an inspiring and supportive workplace environment, please contact our Clinical Director, Dana Mitrovic, in confidence via email or telephone.
Exclusive Wellbeing also welcomes enquiries from suitably qualified and dedicated medical administration staff.
Clinical Psychologist Contractor/Consultant
This is an opportunity for a passionate and enthusiastic Clinical Psychologist/Registrar to work within a flexible, challenging and rewarding role. This role is working predominantly with adults presenting with a wide range of clinical presentations. Therapy is primarily with individuals, but may also include relationship/couples, as well as group therapy. There is occasional medico-legal work required at the practice, and so it is essential that you have exemplary report-writing skills.
It is expected that the candidate has an understanding of the concepts of psychological wellbeing in order to assist clients achieve their full potential in their lives. The candidate needs to be motivated, experienced and client-focused. They must be reliable, have great time management skills and a strong focus on providing exceptional communication, service and relationships with referrers and clients.
- Have full registration with Psychologists Registration Board of Australia
- Registration and endorsement as a Clinical Psychologist with AHPRA
- Completion of a board approved Clinical Psychology (Masters, Doctorate or Masters/PhD) program
- Have a Medicare Provider number, ABN, Membership with Australian Psychological Society (APS), Membership with Australian Clinical Psychology Association (ACPA), Professional indemnity and public liability insurance or be willing to obtain these.
- Strong CBT and/or ACT skills and experience with other modalities (e.g. DBT, Schema Therapy, Psychodynamic, Interpersonal Psychotherapy, ISTDP)
- Excellent report writing skills
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Collegiate and enthusiastic work style
- 3 years post-endorsement experience
- Experience working with Personality Disorders and Complex Trauma
- Experience working independently and within a treating team
- Medico-legal report writing experience
- Be willing to work after-hours (as required)
Please email your CV to:Dana Mitrovic
Clinical Director – Clinical Psychologist
(02) 8677 4062