Clinical psychology, psychology and counselling therapy in Parramatta
EXCLUSIVE WELLBEING is still accepting NEW CLIENTS
We are committed to contributing to the wellbeing of each member of the Australian community during this time of uncertainty due to COVID-19. We hope that you are staying safe and well.Our therapists are currently offering a choice of sessions and have availability to take new clients for therapies:
- Face to Face
What you need to know about Telehealth Sessions?Medicare
- Telehealth Sessions are now part of your MHTP, under new COVID-19 Treatment Items
- They count toward your annual session limit
- Once you utilize your annual limit of sessions, you may transfer to private-paying sessions
- Telehealth Sessions require pre-approval from your insurer
- Please advise your therapist immediately, if you wish to transfer to Telehealth so that approval is obtained
- Private sessions fees schedule will vary from one therapist to another
- You will need to complete a Credit Card Authority Form for MOTO payments to be processed or arrange a Direct Deposit 2 days prior to your sessions
- Most of private health providers have also agreed to Telehealth Services
- Check with your private health provider if you have required cover
Please contact our dedicated admin team on (02) 8677 4062, to take you through the procedure and book your sessions with Exclusive Wellbeing.
Clinical Psychologist and Accredited Mental Health Social Worker at Exclusive Wellbeing in Parramatta
Clinical Psychologists can offer a broad range of services to individuals and groups across the lifespan and for mental health conditions that range from mild to severe and complex.
Our Clinical Psychologists in Parramatta have specialist training in the assessment and diagnosis of mental illnesses and psychological problems. They are qualified to provide expert opinion in clinical and compensation areas. Through applying psychological theory and scientific research, they aim to assist in solving complex clinical psychology problems requiring tailored interventions. Alongside complex problems, our therapist is dedicated to ensuring improvements in personal wellbeing and life satisfaction.
Accredited Mental Health Social Workers have extensive postgraduate training and experience in the field of mental health and are registered providers with Medicare Australia who recognise their expertise in mental health. They can assist you when you experience difficulties that have an impact on your ability to manage the demands of day-to-day life. Accredited Mental Health Social Workers help individuals to address and resolve their presenting psychological problems, the associated social and other environmental problems, and improve their quality of life. This may involve family as well as individual counselling, and group therapy.
To view the range of therapies provided by our clinical psychologist and accredited mental health social worker at Exclusive Wellbeing at Parramatta as well as the wide range of life areas worked with, please refer to our Therapies offered (Clinical Psychologist, Accredited Mental Health Social Worker) at Exclusive Wellbeing Parramatta.
Services of our clinical psychologist at Exclusive Wellbeing in Parramatta are endorsed and approved for rebates by Medicare and Work Cover, as well as various private health funds. Services of our accredited mental health social worker at Exclusive Wellbeing in Parramatta are endorsed and approved for rebates by Medicare.